The AnalysisSo the attributes in this set are the card type (Best Buy, iTunes etc), the value of the card, how much it sold for, what were the shipping costs, how many bids did it have, what was the feedback rating of the seller, the percentage of the sale (including the shipping), the average percentage per card and the actual link of the auction. So that means there are a large amount of things you can analyse. For single variable stuff you could find measures of central tendency for the entire set or individually for each type of card. Or just choose your type of single variable graph and create it for the whole group or by card type.
- Identify the outliers for each card type (Value, sold etc) and suggest why they might be outliers
- Identify the spread for the Value of each card type. Why might some cards have smaller spreads than others?
- How does the linear regression compare for different types of cards?
- Are there any cards that were sold for more than they were worth? What might cause someone to pay more for a card than what it is worth?
- Why might some cards have a higher average sale rate?